Weight not shifting?
Lack of motivation?
Feel like something is holding you back?
Negative voices in your head playing devils advocate?
Did you know that emotions play a huge part behind both weight gain and weight loss?
Think of the emtotions we attach to food:
- Maternal love
We could go on and on, but you get the idea. Food is loaded with emotions that we attach to it, depending on our beliefs and experience
We all know that we eat emotionally, such as craving chocolate when we feel unloved, or not eating when we’re stressed. We can put on weight due to needing to protect ourselves or give distance to a situation, emotions can also present themselves in physical form which shows as weight gain.
Weight loss can be hindered because we hold onto these emotions for fear of letting them go, fear of feeling vulnerable, for example, as well as through negative beliefs such as “all my family are heavy” or “I tried before and failed”.
We can try every diet under the sun, but until we have really got down to the emotional issue of food, we will never really successfully shift the weight if we have failed in the past. We’ll never stick at the excercise routine, not reach our goal.
Using Emotion Code to pinpoint the emotions holding you back and releasing them as well as working on old beliefs, we can allow your body to let go of the weight and get you motivated. We can change the way you relate to food.
So what’s in it for you?
- Release what’s stopping you from having healthy lifestyle, be it weight loss or sport
- Weekly sessions to keep you motivated, to talk about how your week went and to release emotions
- Can be used in conjunction with your normal regime that you are following (Weight Watchers etc).
- Basic nutritional advice may be given however, I am NOT a nutritionist.
- You’ll feel lighter also emotionally which in turn lifts up your energy
- Work on beliefs and goals
- Creation of vision baords to hjelp you visualise your goals and bring in the positive emotions
Who is it for?
- Releasing emotions will not only benefit your healthy lifestyle but will also have longlasting benefits throughout your whole life and wellbieng in general
- People who want to improve their health
- You want to lose or gain weight and have failed before
- You want to keep motivated on your sports routine
- Had enough of endless dietd and yo yo situations